martes, 16 de diciembre de 2008

After Awaken... Before Exist...

Someone: Please... you are the only one... save me... I need you...

Chad: Dont Worry... I can Help You...

Someone: Really ?

Chad: As Logn As I am Still Breathing...

Someone: Thanks... Then Follow Me... Here...

Chad: Whow... This Is... Alright, Let's Move on.

Someone: Wait ! There’s Something I Have To Tell You First…

Chad: Huh? What is it ?

Someone: They... Are Ghosts of a Dream... You Can't Defeat Them...

Chad: Ghosts ?? Mmm... Like illusions ?

Someone: No... Illusions Can't Hurt, They... Just Destroy... And Kill Everything What Moves...

Chad: But... If They Can Touch us, why we can't touch them?

Someone: Beacouse...

Chad: beacouse ??

Someone: Beacouse They Are Goshts.

Chad: ...

Someone: Please Follow Me .

Chad: There…there has to be some way to attack them.

Someone: Please no...

Chad: (What’s wrong?) You Look Sad.

Someone: You reminded me of…someone…

Chad: Hmm ?

Someone: I Was once Human...

Chad: What? So you mean you’re not a human right now? I…um…well…what are you, then?

Someone: My Name Is Arcadia, I am a Nightmare.

Chad: A WHAT? Y-y-y-y-y-you mean nightmare as in bad-dream-nightmare?

Arcadia: Yes.

Chad: Well... You Dont Seems Evil.

Arcadia: I am Not Evil.

Chad: Jajajajaja I know, I can Feel it.

Arcadia: I Need ask you something.


" A silent whisper blows away from the weird place "


Chad: I’m getting a bad feeling about this place…it’s as if someone is watching us...


Arcadia: They are…waiting...Chad, I need to ask y-

Chad: Wait, how do you know my name?

Ardacia: ...

Chad: Come on! Tell Me !

"The Warrior move His Arm To the Hang Of The Sword"

Arcadia: No…please…please don’t…

Chad: You Are Going To Answer Me?

Arcadia: I Need To Ask You Something...

Chad: ( fuck... )

Arcadia: Form Now And While I Dont Speak You, You Must Dont Fight.

Chad: Why ?

Arcadia: And Then You Will Understand...

Chad: Mmm...

Arcadia: ...

Chad: How Long Time ?

Arcadia: Just I Need five minutes.

Chad: Ok, but... I Dont Promess You.

Arcadia: Now Dont Move...

" and the air was sand...
the plants turn in ash...
the nightmare close her eyes..."

Arcadia: rune altara cerukoto mada ike!

Chad: ( What The... She Ask Me To Save Her...But Until Now, Nothing)

Arcadia: Haruyago !!

Chad: Apografic Words...

And The Shine Dont Let me open the eyes...

3 comentarios:

VaNe dijo...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
NO SE VALE

esto de no saber ingles
¬¬
MALO


XD
saludos

Unknown dijo...

vienesita colapsó!!!
XD

quede metida!!
sdkjfhsdkjfhsdk
sigue!
xD

pero tengo una duda...
Chad: But... If They Can Touch us, why we touch them?
ese: why we touch them?.. no debiera ser un "por que nosotros no podemos tocarlos??" o estaba bien asi y yo entendi mal?
O.o

Charphen dijo...

me falto un can't
el teclado tonto debió
haber no escrito la palabra -.-