jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2008

After Awaken... Before Exist... Chapter II

And a voice in my Mind... saids - Open Your Eyes -

When The Shine Gone, I open my eyes and in the place of the girl...

a demon was there.

I cant believe it in that moment.

a huge monster that's emane evils feelings...
hungry of kill and eat everything with life...
split in blood... full of death...

Again a voice in my mind... - Now... save me... Kill me... -

I understand it know. the girl... she sais she was a nightmare...
but... I couldn't feel this demon before... why...

the voice again... - Please Help me -

Chad: You... Ok... That is what you want... My Sword... Will Sin... Ahhh !!!

" And a aura explote from the hero "

He jump so hi... more that te demon, an fall, with his sword in both hands
target the head of the demon, and hit it !! he use his legs to support the climb inside
adn know take the sword from other way, and turn it !! the demon seams to cry of pain... he remove the sword and jump down...

Chad: enough ? ahh ? ...

Voice Inside: my Heart... you must trought it...

Chad: ( fuck... and know you told me that... ohh girl... )

the demon breath... so strong... and then split a dark smoke that no one can see nothing...

the hero was in trouble...

Chad: You !! Fuking Monster !! Come On !! Fight against me !!

and the only thing that can saw has a dack shine from the monster shadow...

and a last scream...

Chad: ufff... ufff... no... I dirty... T_T

the hero up the hand and the smoke gone in the sky...

the ghosts in the field was gone too...
in his placee has inconcius people...
and in the middle was... arcadia !!

Chad: Girl ! Girl !

Arcadia: mmm...

Chad: Are you Alive ?!

Arcadia: Thanks...For Save me From my Curse... I can rest in peace...

"In a eternal Dream without nightmares"

...and she die.

Chad: no ! wait ! come on ! open your eyes ! no... whyyyyyyy ! no... I kill her...

" the heart of the hero feels sad.... "

somepeople awake: You kill her ?? murderer ! was just a little girl ! you deserve death !

Chad: huh ? what t- ?

somepeople: You listen well ¬¬

Chad: dont fuking me now... or you will sorry ¬¬

arcadia dies...

Arcadia's mom: no no no ! why ! my daughter... no... you! you take away from me !

Chad: ...

Arcadia's mom: ¬¬ I hate you, you murderer !!

" In a lonely whisper..."

Chad: no... I save her...

and the hero run... the faster that he could... take in inside the sadness...

Chad: I sorry girl... The humans never change... And I was One of them... Long Time Ago...

"droping a tear... "

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

ouch!
vaya final!
seh.. los humanos son estupidos... nunca entienden bien las cosas!
grrrr
XD
por cierto... al final los ojitos "¬¬" le daban más un toque cómico!
XD

y como que en algunas partes usaste un "know" en vez de un "now"
espero haber detectado bien eso
o entendi mal la historia!
XD
pero habían partes en que el "know" no me calzaba
=S
bueno.. ahi tu revisas!
^^
te amo!!

etto... tiene más partes... cierto?
=P

Unknown dijo...

adn know take the sword from other way, and turn

Chad: ( fuck... and know you told me that... ohh girl... )

en esas dos lineas creo que me confundieron los know
=)

Unknown dijo...

I understand it know

parece que este tambien
XD